Thursday, April 12, 2018

Kopi Praja

Hello Bintaro!

It’s an awesome news for y’all staying here or spending most of your hours here as now you have one more new choice for places to either dine or simply gather. It looked like a glass house from the outer appearance, with tall glass windows surrounding the venue. If you didn’t know they actually had a back door, you would be just like me, mistakenly thought they didn’t have any entrance at the first level and thus from the parking area immediately went to the second floor. I initially thought it’s such a peculiar concept but then I figured out the guest could enter via the first storey, but would first meet the outdoor space. 







The order point itself was the main entrance at the second. You would be able to spot every single food served as they’re all in the display. If you wondered if they could fit in there, yes they could as the stocks were very limited. Only by lunch time, everything’s there was already gone and I wasn’t sure if they would order some more to refill the showcase since they did tell the newly coming guests the foods were all finished. Yep, it’s still many hours to go, so IMHO they should definitely consider the food shortage as urgent problem to solve, avoiding the first-timer getting disappointed on the premiere visit. 






As you went down from the order point to the center of crowd, you would pass the staircase-style seats, the new trend which apparently got more flourishing nowadays. Despite you couldn’t really get the people-watching experience here, you could simply enjoy the traffic in front of you via the glass windows. If this corner was more suitable for solo or couple guests, the other seats with table were also there to accommodate bigger group. Not only for casual meet up, this cafe could cater the need of those seeking place to work and I was so glad that it provided tons of electrical socket, almost all tables had their own dedicated one. 








Not to forget the outdoor seating I called out earlier, which wasn’t a small nice-to-have one, but a quite spacious area with abundant tables and chic monochromatic design. Families with kids needn’t worry as they did serve petite playground to get your little ones have themselves comfortable staying for long time. 







Blueberry Danish (IDR 25k)



Despite the few choices I had for the foods, I was still trying to get something to eat as I was the one who couldn’t skip breakie. My option went to the Blueberry Danish, which at the first glimpse was honestly not that appealing but not bad either. It’s not that affordable as the size was like general one and the stuffing was actually simple enough, however they’re pretty generous in giving the vanilla custard and blueberry jam for sure. Overall, it’s okay-ish to accompany the morning coffee. 

Hot Cappuccino (IDR 28k)


From the light sweet, we had no choice but to move on to the drink right away as the foods weren’t much. Beginning with the warm one, I had my kinda milky hot cap which I wished could go bolder than this. Nevertheless I ended up deciding not to add extra shot as I took two cups of caffeine there since I wanna try the cold one as well. No hurt-feeling, but I was expecting something more from a coffee expert ;)

Iced Kopi Praja (IDR 20k)



For the one with the opposite temperature, I opted for their core one, carrying the name of the cafe itself. It’s basically the still-trending iced milk coffee with brown sugar. Requesting it to be served with less ice and less sugar would make the simple classic ice coffee to be much better. You could have stronger bodied coffee, with the precise dose of sweetness <3. 



In a nutshell, I loved this place too much as it’s simply so cozy to spend all day long, both the light and the busy one. I would surely recommend it to any other one, but one thing I really wished, please serve more companions for the tummy :)



Taste: 6.5/10
Place: 7.5/10
Service: 6.5/10
Price: 7/10



Thanks for reading! :)


KOPI PRAJA
Address: Jl. Titihan 1 No. 1 & 3, Bintaro Sektor 9
Phone: (+62) 899 6879 802
Operating Hours: Mon - Fri 7am - 10pm, Sat - Sun 7am - 11pm


Find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment