Sunday, March 22, 2020

Half Cup

Called as Half Cup, the name was a little bit peculiar and somehow brought my mind to the thought of ‘Half Full’ or ‘Half Empty’. 

It’s actually a coincidence for me ending up at this place, as I was actually not planning to, however just because it’s nearby the place where I was at, then I thought why not giving it a try as the dishes did look appealing. Hence when arriving there at the venue and noticing there’s a long queue in front, I was quite surprised. Then I noticed the sign that they got several recommendations from reputable ‘dining and tourism guides’. Oh well, this time I just unconsciously made the perfect choice! 



It’s quite sad that the space was indeed very limited yet the guests kept coming. The attendants were pretty helpful in trying to arrange the seating so that most guests could be served at the soonest. Besides, it’s just rainy and windy so it just made the waiting time looked quite terrible. 



Most of the dishes offered were very suitable for my kind of brunch, making it harder to pick one to try. As I was trying to make up my mind, I suddenly recalled my last brunch with my friend when she had her dish being the star of the dining session, and at that time it was mushroom-based, so there it went my mushroom on toast landed smoothly on the dining table.

Wild Mushroom on Toast (£11)


For the carnivores, you might think there was much more interesting option than this, but don't dare to mention till you pay a try fella. I would say that I'd love being a vegetarian if I could keep having this kind of dish. Cooked in garlic butter, the perfectly chewy wild mushrooms were so flavorful. I knew I had imagined it to come with truffle, but though it's not, it wasn't any less scrumptious. 


The gorgeous runny yolk wasn't only flawless in presentation but fully complemented the overall taste of the dish. Super in love till the very last bite!

Coconut Deluxe (£3.5)


As I earlier mentioned, it was cold rainy Sunday so what could go wrong with ordering hot dark chocolate? At the beginning I found it a bit odd, mixed with coconut syrup and topped with desiccated coconut. To my surprise, it got me sold at my first sip. As it used dark chocolate, and perhaps the coconut mixture itself, the sweetness level was pretty light. As the texture was pretty thick, it's quite a fulfilling hot drink but I would say I ended my dining session happily bloated.

It's quite unfortunate I didn't have any more space left in the tummy to go for their other stuffs which I was obviously super excited to try. Oreo French Toast, Smashed Avo, Hash Benedict, ohh I could keep going on.... So guess what? I would definitely say yes for coming back ;)


Taste: 8/10
Place: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10
Price: 7/10


Thanks for reading! :)


HALF CUP
Address: King's Cross Outlet (100 - 102 Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NT)
Operating Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm, Sat - Sun 9am - 5pm


Find me on:

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Mandaiker cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Mandaiker and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Mandaiker that I have received my herbal medicine so he instructed me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Mandaiker Herbal Medicine cures my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Mandaiker is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On: Email:witchhealing@outlook.com/ you can visit his website: holyaraminta.com . He listed that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis and many more.

    ReplyDelete