Sunday, September 7, 2014

More Sips at Coffee Cup by Cherie



If I challenge you to make a wild guess on why I could find this coffee shop, what will your answer probably be? From friends? Social media? None of them are true. Surprise, surprise, I found out about Coffee Cup by Cherie from a web that usually sells discount vouchers for any restaurants. I randomly decided to buy the voucher as I saw that this coffee shop was located nearby my boardinghouse :p. Then yes, here I was to figure out how the place, and most importantly, the taste would be.





First time arriving at the place, I was actually quite shocked and somehow disappointed looking that it was so small, with only 3 tables inside the venue. I guessed it could just occupy not more than 10 guests. However, don’t get upset yet. Now let’s forget about the problem regarding the place, and let’s go to the taste!

Actually, no heavy meal was served here. Luckily, I have known about this so I indeed came here for desserts and coffee.   





Blueberry Cheesecake (IDR 30k)


This cake might have simple-look, but trust me the taste was remarkable! The main part of the cake, which was the cheese layer, had not only super soft texture but also ideal sweetness and creaminess level. The refreshing blueberry jam put on top of the cake made the flavor become even richer. Additionally, I could never forget the base, which was composed of very delicious cookie crumble.   

Hot Spanish Latte (IDR 35k)



Having a sip of coffee was a must here. As I have always said, if the coffee itself had exceptional taste, then every types of beverages made from it would taste outstanding. And great news for you, Coffee Cup by Cherie served Tanamera Coffee, one of the best I have ever had in Jakarta. So what did you think about the taste of this Hot Spanish Latte? Definitely, there was no doubt could be put on it! At each sip, you would be pampered with the strong coffee taste, balanced by the sweet condensed milk.
                                                                                                  
Hot Nutella Latte (IDR 35k)
 

Reflected by the name, the strong Nutella flavor has been successfully delivered by this one. The coffee flavor itself was barely tasted here. As I was also a chocolate-lover besides a coffee-lover of course, I did enjoy this latte so much. So if you were the ones who loved chocolate more than coffee, you should give this a try some time, rather than stick with the mainstream hot chocolate all the time. As an additional bonus, for every cup ordered, there would be free Hershey chocolate given. :)


Though the place was small and there were only few choices of dishes served on the menu, I was beyond satisfied spending my dessert time here. I really enjoyed everything served on the table. The taste has successfully exceeded my expectation and I highly recommended Coffee Cup by Cherie for you who were looking for great cakes and high-quality coffee.

Taste: 8.5/10
Place: 7/10
Service: 8.5/10
Price: 8.5/10

Thanks for Reading! :)



COFFEE CUP BY CHERIE

Address: Rukan Permata Senayan E20/21, Jl Tentara Pelajar, Senayan

Phone: (021) 2400 6507 / 0811 837 111



Find me on:
Instagram . Facebook . Twitter
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment