Saturday, December 23, 2017

Atlast Kahve & Kitchen

This semi open-air white house was more than success in getting me fallen into amazement with its interior. Yeah, white house, that’s exactly how I preferred to call it as the design was dominated by white color. A very brilliant idea there as all the walls decoration could stand out perfectly put on top of the clean background. With the glass windows and glass doors covering all the corners, the place gave that super homey feeling, where you could enjoy lazy time on the couch with the natural lighting from the bright sun. You needn’t worry of getting sweated, since the room’s fully air-conditioned. Well, for sure it’s the case if we chose to sit at the indoor area. 







The case would be different if you preferred enjoying their outdoor one, which was available at the left side and the backyard. I guessed this truly open-air  seats were provided for the smokers. It’s actually nice as you could enjoy the fresh air, but perhaps not the ideal choice during the noon as it’s pretty hot. 



As the cafe was still in its very early stage, being less than a month old, they were offering very interesting promotion where you could get free appetizer for any purchase of main course, as well as free tea for any purchase of other drinks. Not stopping there, this butterfly-themed space did give free voucher worth IDR 50k that the guest could use at the next visit. WOOOWW! What an offer, isn’t it?!


Another point capturing my attention was their warm service delivered by all the waiters and waitresses. They looked like professionally trained with the delightful greeting, the detailed product knowledge, and the convincing recommendation on the dishes to go for. 




Beef Chimichangas (IDR 38k)


Desiring to open the day with something light, I opted for the Chimichangas, available in beef and chicken, for which I picked the first. Oops, I guessed I made the wrong choice here; not because the dish wasn’t good, but it’s quite a fulfilling one instead of a small-sized appetizer as I thought. Perhaps this was what-so-called blessing in disguise LOL. 


You’d better not underestimate the appearance when you thought it’s not that gigantic, and wait till you try it yourself. The extremely generous stuffing served was such excitement. It’s like my tortilla wrap fully stuffed with juicy and flavorful beef slices. Not to mention the combination with red and green peppers as well as onions, turning the overall dish to be stunning! Demanding even richer mix of flavors? Try enjoying it with the guacamole, tomato salsa, and sour cream, and get your palate spoiled!!

April in Bali (IDR 95k)


What a catchy name! If you’re currently having either Ayam Betutu or roasted pork in your mind, you’d better shoo away that thought as this wasn’t even close to that. I wasn’t sure why it’s named like this, but if I could mention my guesstimate, it’s perhaps the presentation that looked as gorgeous as the sunny April in Bali. At least all the basic colors I could call out, were there served on my plate beautifully, coming from both the main protein and the side veggies. 


The grilled Norwegian Salmon did play its primary role flawlessly, with the gigantic size and the scrumptious mix of flavors. The fish was perfectly cooked that the beautiful pink meat was indulgently moist and the skin was impeccably crispy. The extra happiness for the palate was landed by the housemade beetroot sprinkles on top, giving that additional crunchy sensation. The veggies were slightly undercooked, but the carbo was lovely. Despite being side dish only, I could see the chef’s seriousness in crafting the mashed potato as it’s flavorful and the texture is doubtlessly good. Having this meal with the Quattro Formagi sauce or what you’re more often called as Four Cheese sauce, I would say it did worth every single penny spent, being awesome in both quality and quantity. 

Hot Cappuccino (IDR 32k)


As the name called out Kahve, even before the Kitchen word, so there’s no reason for not trying the coffee. I wasn’t sure and did forget to ask why it’s served in a latte glass instead of cappuccino’s, but I surely didn’t mind as the most important part, the taste was not disappointing. It’s slightly milky, but still at totally acceptable level. A nice cup with coddling coffee aroma and flavor, as well as smooth finishing to give the happy ending. 

Iced Pome Tea (IDR 32k)


The free treat from the house was this iced tea as I mentioned in the beginning. I was surprised yet surely glad knowing that I could make my choice for the free tea and it was the flavored instead of plain one. Initially I opted for Yuzu but as it’s out of stock, the Pome one came as the substitute. Great alternative that I didn’t regret at all, being a glass of refreshing thirst quencher. It would be a pleasant choice for non-coffee drinker, especially because you might not often have it in any other places. 



To end the story, I would clearly say that it’s a superior first-time experience for me to dine at Atlast. I enjoyed everything I had on the table to their fullest and I would have no excuse for not coming back and becoming loyal customers.


Taste: 8/10
Place: 8.5/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 8/10


Thanks for reading! :)


ATLAST KAHVE & KITCHEN
Address: Jl. Kelapa Gading Barat Blok CB 3 No. 5, Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: (+62) 858 8038 8880
Operating Hours: Sun - Thu 7am - 9pm, Fri - Sat 7am - 11pm


No comments:

Post a Comment