Sunday, November 16, 2014

Being a Total Carnivor at Meat Me

Who’s up for steak? Yeay, finally Tummy Prosperity has a review on steak. I was so glad knowing that there’s a voucher of Meat Me sold at one of voucher-selling website. It was indeed a great great deal as I could have 1 burger menu, 1 steak menu, and 2 ice tea at very affordable price, IDR 130k!

Meat Me has been very well-known as the place to have steak, where you can choose your own meat and they’ll cook it for you. Besides, many people also like to purchase raw meat and other processed foods sold here. So, you needn’t worry about the freshness of their meat :)


 

I chose the Kota Kasablanka outlet to spend my dining voucher. The venue’s far bigger than what I expected when firstly looked at its front space. They provided both smoking and non-smoking area, whose locations were actually close to each other. The design was quite unique as it was decorated with newspaper-alike wallpaper.




I was really pleased with the warm service delivered by the waitress. Right after she saw me entering the restaurant, she immediately greeted me and asked about my reservation. She was highly responsive to all my requests as well.

Classic Burger




As I shared the two dishes with my sister, thus I tried both of them. The first one I had was the burger, which was served with chicken patty, paprika sauce, lettuce, and the side dishes of French fries and coleslaw. The bun was quite overcooked, but I somehow loved it as it became kinda crispy. Covered with bread crumbs, the fried chicken patty was tasty enough. But, what I really loved from this burger (which Sinchan might hate) was the paprika sauce. I really relish the robust paprika taste coming from the thinly sliced paprika, which were mixed together with the sauce.

Beef Striploin





Served with the side dishes of French fries and sautéed vegetables, this beef striploin served me a quite lovely lunch menu. I requested the doneness level to be well-done and I thought the chef successfully fulfilled my request. The meat was juicy, tender, and well-seasoned. The barbeque and mushroom sauces, which came as the companion, were luscious as well. Besides the meat, the French fries were also delightful. As they were the thick-cut ones, they perfectly suited my preference. And surprisingly, my most favorite part of this dish was the sautéed vegetables. Yes, you did not wrongly hear that, it’s indeed the veggies! The texture was flawless and the taste was very yummy as you could strongly feel the garlic taste on your taste bud. Overall, I enjoyed this steak though I had to admit that it has not entered my favorite list yet.

Iced Tea


All in all, I thought the dishes served did worth the price paid (especially because I used the voucher). As I said before, it hasn’t entered my favorite steak list yet; however, I guess it deserves a try from you. Who knows that Meat Me turns out to be your next favorite place for steaks :)


Taste: 8/10
Place: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
Price: 8/10

Thanks for Reading! :)


Meat Me
Address: Kota Kasablanka GF
Other Locations: Kemang Village, The Breeze BSD City, Apartemen Menteng Square Cikini
Phone: (021) 2962 6150
Operating hours: Mon – Sun 10am – 10pm


Find me on:
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment