Sunday, May 21, 2017

Crumble Crew, Another Joint Space in J-Town

Another joint space in Senopati??!? Woooww, seriously are you kidding me? I guess Jakarta's coffee shop and joint space hype goes even muuuchhhh longer than I expect. I initially think that there'll be just couples of them in each area of Jakarta - namely north, east, south, west, and center - and that's it, people will just go around those existing ones but apparently the truth has proven that I'm too pessimistic. It's even growing in such rapid pace that we often find ourselves lose track and simply can't catch up. Crumble Crew, just another one contributing to those massive growth, and this time this newly opened one chooses South. 



Besides joint-space, apparently Crumble Crew also features another recent hype in town, meeting point for the bikers! That even became the reason I left the place without ordering any single thing at my initial visit, since I simply couldn't find any vacant seats and it's even hard to find space for standing as the venue's fully occupied by mostly bikers. They even got the privilege to park their bikes inside the venue! 



There are currently 3 stalls available within Crumble Crew, offering different types of foods and beverages. The venue itself consists of 2 levels and I hear they will later utilize the second storey which's currently still closed. Yes, more space pretty please :) . Each of those 3 tenants have their own dedicated spaces, yet you're actually able to bring the dishes coming from different tenants as I guess they do share the spaces together.




Still in grand opening period, Cyclo Coffee offers 'pay-as-you-like' promo for all their coffee you have in the venue. As usual, my sister and I go for the standard ones, Cappuccino and Piccolo. 

Hot Cappuccino by Cyclo Coffee
Hot Piccolo by Cyclo Coffee
Using medium-bodied beans, the Cappuccino is kinda too light for my palate. As I demand the caffeine cup with 'stronger kick' for my wake-up call, I do take a sip from their Piccolo cup, which's not only cute due to its petite size but also the signature logo printed on it. Despite that I won't call it my favorite cup, it's for sure suits me much better than the Cappuccino being less milky and having thicker coffee taste. Well said, as preference does matter here, so you might want to try it yourself since who knows they might suit your coffee preference. Perhaps you gotta hurry and make use of the 'pay-as-you-like' period ;). 



Though I don't have the prior exercise just like most of the guests, the bikers, I still can 'implement' part of their healthy life by having the healthy breakie, don't I *giggling*? So there it is, my healthy doze coming from Nalu Bowls

Exactly the same design concept as the one in Bali
 


Simple choice, I pick the signature menu - Mavericks (IDR 85k), the one occupying the first line on the menu, mainly contains of Acai blend topped with the granola, bananas, strawberries, coconut flakes, and honey. Hmm, you may have your own judgment but for me, this bowl is quite overpriced, taking into account the size and the ingredients. Both the blend and the fruit cuts are doubtlessly refreshing and genuinely sweet, but bluntly said I don't see it to be at that price :)

Mavericks (IDR 85k) by Nalu Bowls
Mavericks (IDR 85k) by Nalu Bowls
Having 2 checks out of the 3, it leaves Mangan-Mangan become the remaining one I haven't tried. Shortly summarizing my simple brunch in Crumble Crew, it's overall decent for me, but I will call this place to be the coffee shop with quick turnover as it's more suitable for either quick coffee or quick dining only, looking at the limited spaces and high traffic. So I do wish the second floor to be there real soon, and certainly all the best for all the tenants.




Taste: 7/10
Place: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10
Price: 7/10


Thanks for reading! :)


CRUMBLE CREW
Address: Jl. Tulodong Bawah No. 1A, Jakarta
Operating Hours: Mon - Sun 7am - 10pm



Find me on:
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment